注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

明天终将会过去。

 
 
 

日志

 
 

酒店常用英语  

2011-12-17 20:05:59|  分类: 人力资源 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
Daily Service 日常服务
-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)
-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?
-Come in,please.-请进。
-Please don't come in.-请不要进来。
-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。
-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?
-All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。
-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。
-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?
-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come. -好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。
-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?
-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。
-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?
-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。
-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来铺床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?
-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就铺吧。
-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。。
-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。
-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。
-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?
-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver. -因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。
-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?
-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。
-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?
-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。
-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?
-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。
-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。
-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。
-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。
-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。
-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。
-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。
-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。
-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。
-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。
-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。
-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。    
 
 
16)     We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快!
17)     Please don’t leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。
19)     We wish you a pleasant journey. 祝您旅途愉快!
20)     Have a nice trip!一路平安!
22)     Take care!多保重!
27)     Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感谢您在我们饭店下榻。
32)     Don’t mention it.不用谢。
35)     At your service.乐意为您效劳。
40)     Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。大意我非常抱歉。
59)     Here are come letters for you. 这是您的信。
65)     Let me wish you every success. 祝您一切顺利! .
75)     I’m sorry, that’s not allowed. 对不起,这是不允许的。
150) If there’s anything you need, just ring reception. 如果您需要什么,就打电话给服务台。
201) What time would you like your table? 您什么时间需要这张餐桌呢?
204) Who’s the reservation for? 您为谁预订?
205) You can sit where you like. 您可以随便坐。
207) The waitress will be here in a few minutes. 服务员马上就来。
274) If you need anything else,just feel free to tell me. 如果您还需要别的什么,尽管告诉我好了。
282) I’m sure everything will be satisfactory again next time you come. 相信下次您再来时,一切都会使您称心满意。
324) Would you like a deposit account or a current account? 您想存定期,还中活期?
440) Here is your bill. Would you like to check it? 这是你的帐单,你核对一下吧?
495) You are not to talk to the guest like that. 你对客人不能那样说话。
498) You’d better not drink too much.It’ll do you harm 你最好不要喝太多,这对你的身体没有好处。
  评论这张
 
阅读(118)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017